Dental implants have several benefits over other tooth replacement options, such as bridges and dentures. Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
- Dental implants are permanent and do not need to be removed for cleaning or at night like dentures.
- Dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Dental implants can help to prevent bone loss in the jaw, which is a common problem after tooth loss.
- Dental implants can help to improve your ability to eat, speak and smile.
- The teeth on either side of the gap do not need to be treated, avoiding unnecessary treatment such as root canal treatment and decay
- Dental implants can help to improve the appearance of the smile and restore confidence.
- Dental implants are a long-term solution for tooth loss and can last for many years with proper care.